Microsoft gifted the software developer community with a flexible, modern, and object-oriented language C#. The language soon gained popularity and has become the universally accepted programming language. This allowed many developers learn and make their career in C#. Therefore the recruiting fraternity must focus more on finding the right resource. As an employer, you and your firm must adopt the proper method to hire the best fit for your organization.
- Places to Look for C# Resources
No longer hiring from job portal alone will suffice. In fact, people don’t even update profile in portals. Now the company worries to find the C# resources from some genuine place. Yes, you can find them in C# developer’s community and forum. Alternatively,create a blog on your company website and stay active to find who checks that. Encourage resources to comment, criticize, and ask questions. You will get the best talent in this mode. Make sure to give them an online C# test, once you feel that they will fit your coding expectation.
- Challenges Faced By The Recruiter
Anything has gained popularity will pose a challenge. Hence, C# developers also need thorough checking before being hired. Remember the three challenges you will face in recruiting them. Knowing this, find the ways to resolve them:
- They must know how to go about translating the business need into reusable and reliable C# code. Not all can do this. You need to put them in real-time in-house projects to evaluate their calibre. Creating supporting web application by a C# developer must remain the prime focus and hence don’t stop with the interview.
- Ok, next challenge is finding a coder alone won’t help as they need to document both the technical process and code. Therefore check for that ability in a developer who you plan to hire. You can do this by asking them to interpret an already prepared document.
- Also, the resource must know the ways to recognize the technology that will support the future applications.
You need to rule out these three challenges by talking in detail the candidate, and then your hiring cannot go wrong.
- Discuss Perks
The final thing that you must work around is negotiating the offer. When you find a fit who can handle coding, documenting and architecture, then they will not compromise on the salary. But when cream resource stands your top priority in hiring, then you need to pay. Hence, do not negotiate with the right talent and waste their time as well. At the same time, discuss with them constructively about what will keep them in spirits.
Salary will not make everyone happy. Few want to have recognition, responsibility, additional perks like coupons, awards, etc. You need to understand the individual need and offer them. The right female candidate might look for work from home flexibility. So, you can find such need and still get the right resource without compromising on the quality.
Hiring does require not only your time, but also some strategy to get the best talent available on the open market to your firm.